We develop a variety of Interactive Display technologies to mesmerize your target audience. We offer multiple technologies from our gesture based interactivity to the classic multi-touch interactive technology. We are experienced enough to provide systems on walls, tables, white boards or digital floor. Our services will convert open and idle spaces into engaging and fun-filled environments. We can help you define, design and deploy a full interactive experience that will help you engage your audience.
Our premium forms of interactive display are affordable for any kinds of companies. We are used to work with startups as well as larger businesses. Our solutions enable simple, effective touch interactions and serve a variety of industries. From shopping center directories and kids’ games to manipulable 3D maps and ordering panels, these displays add interactivity to any situation.
The most common request from our clients is the development and design of their interactive screen. If this is the case for you as well, get rid of your worries and come at Pixium Digital because our team has a huge background with the development of interactive screens. As you will notice it, as touch screen is a subcategory of interactive screens, there are multiple technologies applicable to interactive wall or digital signage. The list below contains the most required technologies by our past clients. Feel free to ask us more details about these by contacting us below.
Full HD Display
Interactive Display Devices
Here’s a list of interactive display solutions we can provide our services on. Please imagine all the potential features that may apply to your project. If you are already thinking of something that is not on the list, please share it with us with the contact button below. We are all open to new challenges and will be excited to work on new opportunities!
- Touch Screen: touch screens are the most common product on the market. It can take multiple forms such as screens available in some shopping center, ordering screens at your favorite fast-food, touch screen in museums (to give information or directions), etc. You have many applications possible for this product and it’s the easiest one to integrate in any environment: a screen on a base plate.
- Smart Board: a smart board is a screen that will replace your whiteboard (in your school, your office, etc). It can give you key information on your company and is controllable with a digital pen.
- Interactive Screen: the difference between the interactive screen and the touch screen is that the interactive screen does not necessarly need to be touched to create interactivity. We can provide you applications with gesture recognition, using a camera. We also have interactive tables which recognize objects placed on it or screens with speech recognition. If you want to learn more about it, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or by clicking on the button below.
- Interactive Wall: an interactive wall could be placed on the sides of your store for example and provide personalized information to your customers on your products. Here again the possibilities are limitless!
- Digital Signage: digital signage is not really an interactive display but since it belongs to the same field and way of working, this is a solution we can provide you. If you want a quote for your project, please click on the button below.
To help you defining the way you want to engage your consumer you can contact us below and explain us your project.
Keep in mind that we are open to new challenges and will be passionated by your ideas.
Here’s a shorten list of products we already delivered in the past that can give you ideas as well:
- Interactive playground for kids
- Information display
- Employee rating
- Collaborative tool
- Presentation board
- Advertisement support