At Pixium Digital, we are a dynamic team of software developers headquartered in Singapore, focused on projects that require a fair amount of brain matter.
If you are eager to do some WordPress, pass up on this offer. If you are comfortable programming day in and day out in your favourite language and hope to continue doing so with us, move along. On the other hand if you’re a keen learner, fast adapter and have a genuine interest in contributing your talents, please read on.
- Build simple solutions that are efficient for the end user
- Be a valuable player in a team of IT professionals. We are looking for individuals who understand the importance of listening first before speaking (If you ever wondered why we have two ears and only one mouth, this is your clue)
- Own the client’s vision. Victory is only achieved if the solution fits the needs of the client and the end users are happy using it.
- Strive to meet project deadlines while reacting to last minute changes.
- Abide by our software development guidelines. Ideally you should already be practising them. We’ll be asking you about them in the job interview.
The candidate should:
- Be motivated! if you need us to motivate you, please do not apply for this job as you won’t fit into our culture
- Be a problem solver, own the solution and be able to debate it with the team
- Have a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field You should minimally possess a sound comprehension of basic algorithmics
- Understand what a web application is and how it works: responsiveness should translate to CSS in your mind.
- Understand relational databases and the beauty of joints.
We would like the candidate even more if he/she/(they):
- have developed mobile applications or might even have refactored one using Flutter
- have a flair for UX/UI considerations
- have experience with testing
- can survive scripting with a terminal connected via ssh to a unix-flavoured server
- have an opinion on OOP vs. Functional Programming
- Demonstrate some level of python or bash scripting skills
- Have experience with AWS Cloud deployment and tools
The selected candidate will join our team and be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle; from project definition, realisation, code review, testing, right through to delivery. It is a guarantee that every chosen candidate will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Be part of a Great Team
- Many opportunities to learn and improve oneself
- Workplace Flexibility
- Performance Bonus
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Negotiable salary based on experience
Interested? Please submit your resume to email@example.com or through the form below